Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The wall is finished! And by now even the scaffolding and the wheelbarrow are out of the way. The screens are in the windows and the door is locked. Exciting! As no one comments on my wall update posts, I assume no one is interested, but this will be the last wall post for a while. At least until we begin painting. Donations are now being accepted, so if you would like to give just leave a comment on here with your credit card number. Of course it's secure.... do you think I'm a crook?

We are doing a stay-awake-a-thon next month, after we get back from Florida (educator's convention). If you've never done a stay-awake-a-thon, you should think about it. It's an easy way to raise a lot of money. They've never done one down here, so hopefully it will be a huge success and millions of dollars will be raised.

I'm rambling so I will now stop. I think my medicine is catching up to me... or perhaps the lack thereof.

Blessings,
Adam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,
We have been keep up with your WALL PROJECT! It looks great. I check daily for your new posts, so keep them coming :-)).

Trusting Jesus,
Rowen

Janet said...

I was just wondering what kind of medicine you are needing to be on, or not on, as the case may be? I heard Val had a cold. Did she give it to you?
Love,
Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

yeah it's something along the lines of a cold. just enough to make one feel nasty for a couple weeks.

thanks for the comments, by the way.

love you guys,
adam

mrstcd said...

Hi Adam and Valerie.
I do keep up with your blog and I enjoy the day to day things. After all, isn't that LIFE?