Sunday, October 07, 2007

Wednesday Night Youth

This past Wednesday night, we had youth at our house. Adam needed to have dirty dishes for an object lesson he was going to use along with his little message, so he thought I could make cookies and we could have it there. We did, and it was a very nice time. Here are some pictures.

Yes, you are seeing correctly...Jamesette is putting ketchup on her oatmeal raisin cookie.


Part of the object lesson...

Some of the cookies...I baked from the time I got home from school around 3:00 until 7:15 I think it was. I made somewhere around 90 cookies. Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter. They are still yummy!

Adam sharing...

2 of our youth...Jeffrey and Jamesette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look good. Too bad I wasnt there...we could have made snicker doodles :-) Great Memories!!
MNH