Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello, our faithful readers. I have no real reason to post, except that we haven't posted in a week. I don't want any of you to get bored or disinterested in our blog, so I will post about nothing in particular.

This week has been, as usual, a crazy week. Things are busy, and I can't believe we are already in week 9 and are half-way through October! Unbelievable...

Bro. & Sis. Case are returning to the island this week, Friday I believe. They have been through so much these past two weeks... I am looking forward to their return, but realize that they are coming back changed people. Life does that to us sometimes, doesn't it? In an instant, we as people can change. We are the product of our experiences, and when we experience something life-altering such as this, it changes who we are. Please pray much for them and the extended family as they pick up and carry on living the lives to which God has called them. Their ministry at this church and school has been incredible over the years, and I know that God is not yet finished with them here.

The new youth building is almost ready to begin moving into, with the wall almost finished. It appears that the guys will finish it today (this coming from my completely untrained eye). After some wham-bam fundraisers, hopefully it will be a sweet place to gather together. I will definitely post pics as the progress progresses.

Until next time...

Blessings on you,
Adam

No comments: