Thursday, October 18, 2007


Here is a picture of the wall of the new youth building. They got the windows installed yesterday, and are finishing up around the windows today. I'm not sure what all they're planning on doing today, but hopefully the job will be done by the weekend. Or at least by next week. I thought it was interesting to view the method of putting in windows. I don't know much about this type of thing... I've replaced windows but have never built a concrete wall and then fixed the openings to fit windows. It's quite a process... it took them all day yesterday to get the windows in and they are still working around the windows on the inside today.

Anyways, I just found these things interesting. By the way, the board across the top of the window will be taken off, and the hole inbetween the windows is for the 13,800btu air conditioner (thank the Lord!). God is good.

No comments: