Friday, November 02, 2007

Fall...

You don't need much else to get you in the mood for fall!






It wasn't until about 2 weeks ago that I really got in the mood to pull out my decorations for the fall. Back home the weather begins to change, as do the leaves and that is what causes me to pull them out at home. I stopped over to the yankee candle store and bought 2 candles. They were buy one get one half! Anyway, it only took a little time of burning those and I was ready! These pics don't do justice, but this gives you a glimpse of fall at my house! Notice the door welcome sign isn't on the door. I had it there at first, but it fell off so I decided to bring it inside the front door. Plus, I was afraid that the sun might fade it... :)


3 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

I love fall! You have your place decorated cute. I'm trying to figure out how Christmas is going to be cute at my house...hmmm. Oh well, we may just enjoy fall decor until January! Days here are in the 50's and 60's with nights in the 30's. The cool air feels especially good to me right now, but I'm sure my "temp" will change here in a few weeks!

Tamra said...

What would we do without those candles? At least you have your fall decorations up. Mine are still stored out in our garage in a plastic tub. I need to get a move on it, after all, it is November! :)

Brenda said...

Cute! I like your fall decorations - especially the Welcome one.