Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm so glad...

I pass this sign every day on my bus run, and sorta chuckle every time I drive by it. The fact that someone would would actually put time and money into making this sign is commendable, I suppose. But I wish they would've put a little more time into it. Or maybe a little more money in replacing it. But alas, the sign is boldly in place, declearing its truth. I'm not entirely sure what declearing even means, but whatever it means I hope it's good. I googled it, and found only that it has something to do with an opaque type in pyrex. To me it sounds like a new sort of acne medication utilizing vitamin D. Anyways, I thought I'd share the chuckle.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks for the laugh! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

My Life in Pictures said...

Okay, thanks for the update, I wondered why you never posted anything!!!! Thanks!