Tuesday, November 27, 2007

High Voltage Youth - Water War!

This past Friday night was a Water War for our youth group. We had 30 take part. It was a blast - several have already asked when we can do it again! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE ended up soaked! Great stuff...

Taylor, Brianna, and Danielle (Taylor's neighbor - first time visitor)

Here I am, intensely engrossed in the beginning stages of the war.


Benny, with the biggest gun of the evening. This is the same model that Chad and I bought one summer for Youth Camp use while traveling for GBS. I was on Benny's team, let me tell ya.

Scott, with his weapon of choice.

A few guys brought a cooler filled with ice and water, and water balloons. They were freezing cold. They claimed to have 400 balloons in the cooler. Wow.

Here was the location of the cooler. Unforunately, they were on the team opposite mine. They never ran out of ammo. Bummer for us.

No comments: