Monday, November 17, 2008

Lima pics!

me and my sweet niece Olivia

What a crazy time!

mammaw and Aubrey

Suzanna, Aubrey and Allison

pappaw, Alli and Livvy

Uncle Adam and sweet Suzanna

Aunt Megan, Aubrey and Kaitlynn

Aunt Stephanie and Aubrey =)

Aubrey and Evan sharing a nice cousin moment.

Aubrey and Suzanna enjoying playtime on the floor together!

one happy family!

Alli, Suzanna, Livvy, Aubrey and Kaitlynn
(this was the best shot on my camera...Stephanie might have a better shot on her blog - see her link)

Aunt Stephanie, Alli, Aubrey and me - after Aubrey's first shopping trip!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed all your pictures. I'm sure it's been nice spending time with your family. Your baby girl is just a doll!

Greg & Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! I will be stealing the "shopping trip" one, as I didn't have my camera handy. Hope you are doing well!