Monday, November 24, 2008

2 months already!

Today was a big day for our little girlie. She is now 2 months old, attended her first day of school (with Mommy), had a Doctor's appointment (I'll tell about that in a minute), got 2 shots and behaved like a pro, and finally attended her first staff meeting (also with Mommy & Daddy)! I wasn't planning to go back to work until December 1, but in talking to the lady who is doing the class where I am now, I felt the need to go ahead and go back a week early. Plus, I'm feeling good and Aubrey is doing so well with everything. At her doctor's appointment today we found out that she is off the charts in her height and weight. Her head measurement is in the 97th percentile. She weighs 14 lbs. 12 oz. and is 24.5 in. long. We have ourselves a BIG girl! =)
This morning before school...she would smile at me until she saw the camera then she would just stare at it, so this is how I captured a smile!

Looking at the camera...

Talking to Mommy last night at Grandma and Grandpa Profitt's house

That's my girl!

Chillin'....

6 comments:

Blair Bunch said...

What a doll!

My Life in Pictures said...

I thought she looked big. When the little girl I took care of was 6 weeks old she weighed 14.5 pounds.....the problem was--she was only 19 inches long! lol She was so FAT! She looked like the michelin man. Have fun!

Verla said...

She looks like she has her mouth full of food and spit on whoever is in the line of fire. LOL. How is Ron doing? Better I hope.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

OK, she can't get any bigger until I see her. So, whatever you have to do to make that happen... haha! You truly do have a precious little girl. :-) I'm happy for you! Love you all, Maria

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Verla,
Ron is doing much better...starting to go stir crazy now! Thanks for asking. We wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving as well!

Wendy said...

Aubrey is such a cutie! I do believe that she has "chubbed up" some since she was here! Her jowls are beginning to hang! Why can't adults be that adorable when they have 2 chins? LOL! ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving!