Thursday, November 20, 2008

In Detroit

My parents were intending to take us back to Detroit on Saturday evening, however with revival starting for them on Sunday and them keeping the evangelists who were coming in on Saturday evening, it was going to make it really hard to get away, etc. So, Greg, Stephanie, Kaitlynn and Allison took us up there instead. Thanks guys! It was a fun trip!
I told my sister that now that we have Aubrey there's some payback needin' to happen! She has 4 kids which means I have changed TONS of diapers!!!!! Get it? One kid of mine vs. 4 kids of hers...mmm yeah. So, anyway, she was happy to start working on that payback. For me, that payback is nice...I'm not looking forward to other ways that I'll get it though...candy, loud toys, etc. =)
Aunt Stephanie giving Aubrey some words of wisdom...

No comments: