Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Snowy Day

A couple of mornings ago, we woke up to it snowing. The ground was quickly getting covered and the parking lot was covered. I told Aubrey that after breakfast, we could get ready and go up to the parking lot to make snow angels. She was very excited, so that is what we did. The only problem was that I wanted to put Annie in a snow suit instead of just a coat, and the only one I have is a size 6-9 month. She's in 18 month clothes. So, I stuffed her into it and zipped it up. She could hardly move an inch in the thing, but she was warm!
She didn't seem to mind though!
But, when she fell...there was no getting up!
My little snow lover!
I think this is her favorite thing to do with the snow.
She later told her daddy that she was eating snow off the grass and "grass got in my mouth!" Duh!! :)

Snow angel!







Annie's first time to "play" in the snow.



I'm ready for more. A whole lot more!

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Your girls are beautiful!! I've been seeing lots of pictures of them on a very special Grandma's desk :o) And I love how Annie looks so straight and stretched in her little pink snowsuit. Adorable!!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Thank you!! We are quite fond of them. :) She cracked me up in that little snow suit...I had to STUFF her in it!

Dorcas said...

That is hilarious!!