Monday, January 02, 2012

Our big girl, Annie!

It is so hard to believe that my baby is almost 1 year old, already. I know we have most of this month still, but the way the last months have flown, I know this one will, too. She is such a happy baby and loves to play with her sister. She is very much a Momma's girl but loves her daddy, too! As far as her size goes, she continues to grow above the charts. Her sister did the same, but within the past few months, Annie past up Aubrey in length at the same age. Aubrey's weight was more though. Annie is jabbering quite a bit and will say a few words that are understandable. Those include: Mama, Dada, Baba and most recently, Gama (for Grandma). She started walking at just 10 months. We were at my parents house and she took her first steps for my mom...I wasn't there to see them! After coming home, she didn't walk much at all, but within about 2 weeks she decided to try again. She does very well and will walk just about everywhere now. I put shoes on her for the first time on Christmas Eve. I knew we would be with my family at my cousins restaurant and she would want to be down a lot. She wasn't too thrilled about the new walking surface, but has adjusted well. Her latest change is her car seat. Last night, we decided she was just to big and long (and HEAVY!!) for the baby seat. She seems to like her new ride! These pictures were taken with my phone, so excuse the blur.


No comments: