Monday, January 02, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Welcome to our house. Come on in!
Unfortunately, not much of this has been going on...
My staircase decorated with Dollar Tree garland!! I liked it. :) (oh, and my little model.)
One of my cute little snowmen.
She just loves having her picture taken!
This made for a great night light in the dining room.

Love this little ladder my mom gave me.
My Willow Tree Nativity given by my in-laws last year. Love it!
For all you Michigan lovers. Aubrey and I got this for Adam last year.
Aubrey's little wooden Christmas tree.

My Mom had this stocking hanging on her mantel a few years ago, and Aubrey would light up every time she saw it (as a baby). So, when it was time for us to head home, she sent it with us. I filled it up with goodies for Aubrey this year. Since I'm so afraid of head injuries caused by stocking holders on fire place mantels (or any head injury!!) I didn't hang them up again this year. Going to wait til Annie is a bit older so no risk of her pulling it off on herself. So, Aubrey's stocking stayed filled right here on this door knob. It had been there all season, but not filled until the night before Christmas, so she didn't even notice anything was different about it.
Above my kitchen cabinets. I love greenery!
This one was hung on a nail on the door. And, the matching one to this one was hung at the top of the steps. Gotta get them up somehow!
My kitchen snow buddy!
Aubrey's snow globe from a couple of years ago. She and Annie both liked it this year.
My table decoration (until I got a CUTE Santa-ish boot floral arrangement from my Mom). I will post a picture of that later.
Aubrey's Christmas tree. Can you tell she (we) likes pink?!
In my Dining Room
Love the red berry wreath I found at Goodwill.


On top of the computer desk.

So, there you have it. Except for my Christmas tree...which I will include in another post.

2 comments:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Cute decor! I think I saw a few things during my emergency stop at your house (lol), but I didn't flip on any lights, so I obviously missed a lot. :-)
I am still putting decorations out, since it feels like the holidays are just getting started. Who says it all has to end on Jan 2nd, right?

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Haha!! I'm glad you stopped in. Wish I could have been here to turn the lights on for ya!! I just told Adam the other day that it didn't seem right for Christmas to be over. I'm leaving our stuff out for a while longer. With it snowing today, it just makes it seem even more festive!