Wednesday, May 07, 2008

YAY for Stephanie!!!


Today my beautiful sister Stephanie celebrates her birthday. She is such a wonderful lady and is a great sister (whom I miss...). She is the mother of 4 of my beautiful nieces/nephews who I love dearly.

This is not a big week for her for only this reason...she is graduating this Saturday from Liberty University with a Masters in Counseling. By the way, she has done this with 4 kids under the age of 8...the youngest being born between classes. What a woman!

Love you bunches, Stephanie. Hope you have a wonderful day. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon and can't wait to hang out again!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! I wish I could be with you Saturday to celebrate your graduation!!! Congrats!!! That is AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Go Stephanie...That is just so awesome and you are just as pretty as ever! Valerie...Im so proud of you too and we are very excited about your little one on the way! We miss you guys and think of you often! Love,Sarah