Tuesday, May 06, 2008

TAG!

Lynette Williams tagged me a while back...sorry Lynette it's so late.

Rules: Answer the following questions, then tag 5 other people on their blogs.

*What was I doing 10 years ago? Well, I was 14 years old, so I was in High School babysitting Andrew Wheeler (I think at that time). Probably most of my time was spent at the school with my dad and mom while they were trying to "tie up lose ends" until late in the evenings!

*5 things to do today:
-do the last 2 loads of laundry that I didn't have the time for yesterday
-maybe tutor Kaleb...not sure if his mom is planning for that today or not!
-fix supper - or maybe we'll eat out...again!!
- spend time with God
-relax with my husband and Maria after a long day with 6-7 year olds

*Snacks I enjoy:
-fruit
-ice cream
-cheddar chex mix
-french fries
-string cheese

*If I were a billionaire: I would invest most of it wisely! And then, of course, I would shop and donate.

*Bad habits I have:
-not cleaning my house when it needs it
-not sweeping my classroom
-not planning ahead for meals (that's why we always eat out!)
-leaving the same bulletin boards up in my classroom for too long

*Places I've lived:
-Mackenzie Drive - Lima, OH (birth - 4 years)
-Lincoln Highway - middle of nowhere - Lima, OH (4 years - college)
-Young Street - Cincinnati, OH (college)
-Wessels Drive - Fort Wright, KY (last year and a half of college with my new hubby!)
-Nixon Avenue - Lima, OH (after college - present)
-West Bay, Grand Cayman (present)

*Jobs I've had:
-babysitter - off and on through HS, college and summers
-Flips pizza (only for a day - it was horrible) - I was like 16
-JCPenney Portrait Studio - from when I was 16 until after I was in college, then I didn't want to spend my "home time" working...great job!
-home health care for an older lady in Cincinnati
-GBS - traveled with quartet for 2 years and was on work study during that time.
-Pilgrim Christian School - HS supervisor
-Wesleyan Christian Academy/Wesleyan Holiness Church - 1st grade supervisor/youth pastors wife

*5 people I want to know more about:
-Andrea Witmer
-Mandy Yount
-Mandy Whitmer
-Hannah Heintzelman
-Stephanie Burley - as if I don't know her!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I feel the love!! Thanks for wanting to know more about me!! Ahhh!!