Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to our moms, Ruth and Becky! We love you and couldn't ask for anything better!

Last night, my mother-in-law and I attended our church's Mother-Daughter Banquet. Mom spoke and did an excellent job speaking about the fragrances of our lives using various flowers as illustration. On top of the stress of speaking, she ended up with a sore throat and fever.

At the banquet - before it started

Adam got these flowers and made the card for me. =)

half-way through

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Aaawwww! such a cute little belly!

mrstcd said...

Ah-ha! now we know where the missing volleyball went! Cute! You're looking great!

Nichole said...

You are just so tiny and cute! By the time I was that far along, I was aready aproaching resembling and elephant. You look great!

Sarah said...

Hey Valerie...Jerry and I are sitting here looking at the family blogs and there you are!Ha You look as beautiful as ever! We love and miss you guys and are looking forward to the little bundle! Take care....Love,Sarah