Saturday, May 10, 2008

...and she's off

This morning we said "goodbye" to my best friend, Maria. She flew out at 7:40 this morning. I waited in the airport with her until she had to go through security. She's sitting in Miami right now, and will be for the next few hours... =( We were in school during her visit, so we were limited with what we could do (and most of our evenings had something in them, too). We had a great time with her being here. Maria, we love ya, and want you to know that you are welcome to come back and see us anytime!

Downtown Grand Cayman

After youth, at KFC

We took my class to the airport fire station for a field trip this past Monday. It was cool. This guy took us all for a ride in his truck.

Adam had really been wanting me to make the cinnamon rolls using the recipe from Jana's blog a while back. Well, I hadn't gotten around to doing it, so Maria made them for us on Wednesday. Adam was very excited! They were awesome. Thanks, Maria!

We took my kids to the park for a picnic lunch on Friday and then they had some playtime. Maria had a good time, too!

Adam and Maria having fun gathering things for the registry at Little Darlings

Getting her all ready to go to Guatemala!

Outside Canton with Mandy

We didn't plan to match... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet! Thanks for everything! I had a great time. It was so good to see you and spend time together. I'm looking forward to you guys being home this summer. Love ya!