Sunday, June 17, 2007

Domestic Diva!

For the first time since high school, I have had the urge to start sewing. I made a jumper for myself while in a home economics class in high school. I want to start making skirts for myself and maybe some other things, so I decided to start with making a dress for my niece, Kaitlynn. I took her to Wal-Mart and she picked out the material. Very nice taste! Mom helped me get a pattern that would be easy and nice for Kaitlynn. I began working on the dress on Monday and basically had it finished by Tuesday. The rest of this week I put the finish hem and the snap on it. It looks very cute on her and hopefully she will get lots of wear out of it! I'll try to post a pic of her wearing the dress when I can.

1 comment:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey,
Thanks for the dress! You did a nice job, and I'm sure Kaitlynn will love wearing it.
Have a great week!
Stephanie