Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More family times...

Olivia has grown so much over the past few months! She is such a doll and is talking quite a bit! What a fun age.

Livvy and papa

Alli is such a great baby. I hardly put her down the whole time I was with them before they left for youth camp! I can't wait to see her again!

Yep, this is my little Kaitlynn

My brother's little family =) (that will be added to again next month!)

Livvy and Kaitlynn havin' fun in the tub!

Grandma Yount was able to come over the weekend. It was so nice having her here with us!

On Sunday, Mom and Dad celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! We wish you many, many more years of happiness together!

Sunday was also Father's Day. Adam and I are privileged to have the best dads in the world! Thanks for always being there for us. We love you both very much!

4 comments:

Brent Waggoner said...

Hey Adam. Good to see your sweet family pictures. How did you find my blog site? I've gone to great lengths to keep in concealed.

Beth said...

As usual: "Thanks for all the pictures!" I usually say that and mean it every time.

Verla said...

Is your Dad learning how to count???? I was just wondering. LOL
Have a good summer home.

Sarah said...

Valerie...pretty soon you will be holding your own little one! All of this niece and nephew experience is going to come in handy!Ha Anxious to see you guys again soon...Love,Aunt Sarah