Saturday, June 07, 2008

Last day of school 2007-2008 =)

The ladies gave me the balloons that were used as decoration at my shower on Thursday night, so I decided to let my kids let them go as a sign of being done with first grade.

The balloons and first grade...never to be seen by them again!

I tried to do journal time with my kids this year. It didn't happen every week, but we did have a nice collection of journals to send home yesterday. They enjoyed reading their journals from the year.

Crazy Mr. P!

My first grade class '07-'08

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting stuff!! You've finished another year! :-) Can't wait to have you back in Lima for a while.

Constance said...

Cute baby stuff. I have been behind on your blog. For the longest time everytime I would check it, I would see the same "Hungry Man's Dinner" picture. Are you guys going to be at PHC Family Camp? Hope to see you.

Greg & Stephanie said...

Can't believe it's that time already! See you Friday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your first year of teaching in Cayman Islands!
Thanks for the pictures.
Beth Albertson

Sarah said...

Valerie...Im sure the litte ones loved releasing those baloons! That must have been a beautiful sight and very meaningful to them. You look adorable! Im looking forward to seeing you soon! Aunt,Sarah

Janet said...

Adam,
I sure hope there is a good explanation for your hair color! It is not your best color...
Love you anyway ;)
Your old-fashioned Aunt Janet