Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's 53rd birthday! She's the most hard-working lady I know. With Dad being a pastor, she has always worked outside the home. I have many memories sitting at her work or sitting in the car waiting for her to be done with work or sleeping while she was working third shift when we were younger. I'm very grateful for the work ethic she instilled in me, even as a child. I have loads of confidence in Mom. She's a very strong Christian and I am grateful for her influence in my Christian walk.
-
Thank you, Mom, for all that you have done for me. I miss you and am looking forward to Christmas when we will have time to spend together again. Hope you have an awesome birthday! I love you!
-
BTW, this was posted Thursday evening, but her birthday was yesterday, Friday, September 21.

No comments: