Wednesday, September 05, 2007

FINALLY!!!!!

Ahhhh :)

Last Friday night, Adam and I went on our first date since being here in Cayman. We had planned to go to the local grocery store to get a big salad off of the bar, but when we got there we realized it wasn't at all what we were thinking. Anyway, we went to Burger King, grabbed some supper and headed for the beach to watch the sunset. The sun goes down early here...around 6:30 is a beautiful dusk time. We had such a nice, relaxing time by the water! Thanks, Adam!

This one is for you, dad!!!

Ok, as soon as we got to the beach we pulled off the side of the road. Not sure what Adam was going to do, but he pulled into the sand like he was going to turn around. We got stuck, just like you would in the snow! Anyway, we called Ron and he and Steve and the kids came by with the other van and pulled us out! By the way, yes, this is our beautiful transport!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grrr...technology can be so dumb at times. I wrote this nice long post, and it tells me that it can't find the server. So, as I said earlier...
Awww... it sounds and looks like fun! I am glad that you were able to go out and enjoy your first date. How sweet!!
I want to come and visit you so bad. Maybe, just maybe, something will work out next spring (that is, after I complete my student teaching). It will be my celebration party or something like that. Just pray hard!!
It is so nice being able to stay updated through the blog. I will try to do better at leaving comments. I know how frustrating it is when people read but don't comment. I hope things are going well for you.
Love you guys!
Your BOGO Friend ;-)