Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Springtime fun!

Any day spent with Daddy is a fun one!  This particular day, we spent time at the Cincinnati Zoo.  Beautiful place this time of year!!
 Aubrey and Daddy on the train.
 Fun on the carousel.
 Annie girl was really having a good time...I think she just got a bit camera shy! :)

 Enjoyed some time playing at Sawyer Point one morning recently.
 Aubrey was thrilled to learn how to blow a bubble! 
 Aubrey is really into writing notes and reading things these days.  She asked me how to spell "ing" and "th" but other than that, wrote this all by herself!  I'll translate, just in case.  "Cole Blackmon, I had fun playing with you." Then towards the top left where it says "nis Aubrey Profitt," she told me it says, "signed Aubrey Profitt."  Not bad for a 4 year old!  She does such a good job already!
 Mother's Day 2013 with my girls.
 BEAUTIFUL roses from their daddy...quite a few of them are bigger than the palm of my hand!
 My card
 Aubrey thought it was cool that the tulips were almost as tall as her. :)
Have a blessed week!!!

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

So good to see you posted again! I check fairly regularly :o) The girls are really growing.

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

I'm glad I still have at least one follower! :)