Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

I was so honored when my best friend from childhood asked me to stand up with her in her wedding.  She was a year behind me in school, and after she graduated, she came to GBS where we roomed together until I got married and moved out.  After she graduated from college, she served as a missionary teacher in Guatemala for 3 (I think it was!) years.  Her sweetheart finally realized what a girl she was and decided he should snag her before she got away! :)  I'm so happy for Maria (and Andrew) and wish her the best in everything.

I had Adam snap this picture of me after the wedding at my parents house since I didn't get one alone earlier.
 Michelle (sister of the bride), Maria and me
The beautiful bride and me!
 With some of the bridesmaids and the mother of the bride.

No comments: