Monday, December 31, 2012

Aubrey's "first day of school"


When we went to Lima for Maria's wedding, we went on Thursday evening so I could be there all day Friday to help with last minute decorations, fittings, etc.  The preschool teacher at my dad's school had mentioned to me that Aubrey would be welcome to join them for class if she wanted for that day.  My dad took her when he went for Opening Exercises and she stayed most of the day.  To say she LOVED it would be an understatement.  She was so excited to get to spend the day at school.  The teacher just copied off the papers they were working on for that day and gave Aubrey her packet.  She worked right along with the class and did a great job!  It is hard for me to believe that she will be going to Kindergarten this fall.  She is super excited about it.

No comments: