Monday, November 12, 2012

This and That

Cousins enjoying each other at our house.
 Grandma Yount, Mom and Dad - I love these three!!
 The kids always know there are popsicles at Grandma Yount's house. :)
 Silly kids!
 Kaitlynn

 4 little princesses ready to go to church. (I love Annie's face here. :) )

 A couple months ago, Adam and I had the privilege of going to Lebanon, PA, for him to speak at a youth convention.  Lucky for me, I have quite a bit of family in Mifflinburg which is only about an hour and a half from Lebanon.  We decided to meet up with as many as could on that beautiful Saturday at a park for pizza. It was so much fun seeing all of them again, as I usually only see them at Thanksgiving or Christmas.  

Here are some shots I got before my camera died.





 Was especially happy to see my cousin Andrea as she won't be making it to our yearly gathering which is Thanksgiving this year.  She is due to have a baby right around that time.  Congratulations, Andrea...I love you!
 My cousin, Daryl, and me.
 This picture was taken with my phone...
It was so much fun being with my cousins again...lots of reminiscing going on here! :)


No comments: