Monday, October 29, 2012

More Fall Fun!

This past weekend, my Mom came to Cincinnati to see her Mom, and brought 2 of my nieces with her.  Her trip time was doubled by a wreck in Dayton (semi and gas spill) so she brought my nieces on to my house late that night instead of me waiting at Grandma's house to take them home with me.  They spent the night and the next morning we headed to Iron's Fruit Farm.  We love the place and have enjoyed going in the past.  When we were finished there, we headed to my Grandma's house.  My cousin, Sarah Ann, happened to be there with her hubby and kiddos, so it was nice spending some time with them as well.  Mom is always finding things to do when she is at her Momma's house and this time it was raking leaves.  The kids all jumped in and helped.  They LOVED it!  Plus, getting to jump in the leaf pile was a bonus. :)  Here are some pictures of the work/fun!
 Sweet Reid, Sarah Ann's middle boy.
 Many hands make light work!





 LOVE Annie's smile here.  She was having so much fun!
 Crazy kids...it was freezing outside and they wanted popsicles...a treat that Grandma always has on hand for them.
 And of course, Butterfinger...she always has those, too! :)

No comments: