Sunday, June 10, 2012

Old Friends

Jean is a good friend of the Profitt family from way back before Adam was even born. We were so blessed to have her stay at our house during GBS camp this year. The girls fell in love pretty much immediately and Aubrey called Jean, "my new Grandma."
We forgot to get pictures in the 6 days or so that she was here, but remembered before we left to take her back to the airport. :) So, here is Adam with Jean.
Aubrey, Annie and "Grandma Jean"
Do you remember the Polly Flinders dresses from years ago? I was raised wearing them and had always heard of them, but hadn't seen any in stores. A few weeks ago, I was in T.J.Maxx and found this adorable dress in Annie's size and couldn't walk away from it. She didn't really NEED another dress, but it was only $7 on clearance and it struck me as so beautiful that I didn't want to leave it there. I just HAD to have it. And for me, that's something, because I can usually just walk away from things. :) Anyway, I got it home and was taking the tags off of it and noticed that the tag said "Polly Flinders!" I got very excited and had to call my mom!! Here is my little model in her dress.

No comments: