Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Lots of Nichols family pictures!

Suzanna, Reese, Aubrey, Olivia and Allison enjoying each others company!
Eric and Chris..they have lots of good memories together in Grandma's basement in IL.
Dad, Chris and Brayden
When I got home from my grandma's funeral, I grabbed a random magnet and put this picture of her on my refrigerator. After I did it I thought it was kinda ironic...Grandma was always so concerned about souls, especially those of her family and wanted to make sure that everyone she came into contact with knew at least a little bit about her God. She was faithful to share God's love with anyone and everyone. I could always count on my Grandma to pray for me. She was an amazing lady who loved life. I miss her so much and wish I could see her and have her kiss my forehead again. I miss her laugh. I miss her bringing me a comic to read and laugh about. I miss her Amish Friendship Bread. I miss that sparkle in her eye when she knows she's into something she shouldn't be. I miss hearing her holler "CHRISTOPHER" down her basement steps. I miss her warm hug. But, I know she is with her Father that she served so faithfully and wouldn't trade Heaven for another second on Earth. I love you, Grandma and look forward to seeing you again.

Kaitlynn and Emily (My cousin Melissa's daughter) love being together.
Dad and Mom with their flower girl from their wedding.
Allison and Reese (Chris's daughter) getting to know each other a little!
Aubrey getting some time outside at the funeral home in Greenup, IL.
Dad and my cousin, Chris.
Annie was happy to be out of the van and playing in the rocks!
Sleepy travelers on the way to IL for Grandma's funeral and burial.
Happy travelers
A girl after her Papaw's heart! :)
Aubrey and "Aunt Sherry" - one of my best friends - at the hotel in Greenup, IL.
Annie was enjoying Aunt Stephanie's ranch and veggies.
The Lima Pilgrim Holiness Church sure knows how to make a family feel loved and appreciated. They set up this big meal for us after the Sunday PM service after my Grandma passed away that morning.
My adorable nephew Will, me and Annie hangin out for a pic.
Something about this picture is extra special to me. Love how my mother is sitting and watching the grandkids play and Annie is so comfortable on her lap. :)
Annie Marie playing under the table at a dinner after service in Lima.
Suzanna Kate, one of my beautiful nieces!
Aubrey sporting her Easter glasses, thanks to our friend Jenny!
I love my silly girls! They are definitely their fathers daughters!
Annie and Aubrey hanging out on the kitchen floor.
Some of my nieces - Kaitlynn, Olivia and Allison playing at Mamaw and Papaw's house.

No comments: