Monday, August 04, 2008

Cincinnati Fun!

Elliott is getting so big!

Grandpa reading to Elliott...he loves it!

Adam's favorite Cincinnati tradition and his favorite pizza in the world...no, universe! He hopes Buddy LaRosa will go to Heaven so we can have LaRosa's pizza at the supper. =)

I went over to see my Grandma while we were there. We enjoyed a late breakfast together, and my cousin Sarah Ann came to join us and brought her little boy Charlie. It was great fun and food! Thanks, Grandma!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for blogging and the pictures!! (It's tradition for me to say that :)) Especially the pictures of Elliot and Ron.

Sara Teter said...

So Elliot is the spitting image of his father! I just saw them at my church on Sunday. I wish I had known you were in town! I would have loved to have seen you. The belly looks great! I thought I would bust a gut when I read about Adam and Buddy LaRosa. It happens to by my fav as well!