Saturday, January 05, 2008

More Cayman Christmas Celebrations...

For those of you that are interested, I didn't have the time to post pictures of the events leading up to our flight home for Christmas. Here they are now - hope you enjoy!

Brianna and Brenna Rodriguez


For our last "youth" of 2007, we took them Christmas caroling.

Josue and Adam

Josue, Martika, Cori, me, Taylor and Antonia

Taylor, Antonia and Adam being silly...surprise, huh?!

Mr. Craig, Ron and Adam played 3 on 3 with some of the HS guys.
(they won both games, btw...)


Brianna and Taylor

The winners!!

Jane (HS) and Abigail (my class)

This is my class right before we left the Christmas party.

Adam and I are so very thankful for Bro. Malachi and Mrs. Debbie Wilson. They help us each week with our Friday night youth. Bro. Malachi drives the bus for us and Mrs. Debbie helps a ton with the "extras." We took them out to Copperfalls Steakhouse for a 'thank you supper.'


Adam enjoys his cheesecake...I did too!

opening their presents...they were thrilled!


The HS played tug-o-war boys vs. girls. This is a shot of the girls rejoicing their victory!

No comments: