Friday, September 28, 2012

Celebrating our 4 year old, Aubrey.

Birthday girl at breakfast.
 Headed outside for a few snapshots of our new 4 year old.  Beautiful, if I must say so myself!!




 Had to get a shot with little sister. :)



 Skyline for her birthday lunch.
 A little blurry, but Annie is smiling!
 Birthday table
 Blurry, but I love the excitement in her eyes.  For her birthday, she asked for a barbie cake and a barbie.  I usually buy the kids their birthday cakes, but decided to try my hand at this one.  Happy I did, as she loved it and it was pretty tasty!




 Getting a closer look...



 I didn't want Rapunzel's hair to get in the icing, so I braided it. :)

 Aubrey bought presents for her birthday guests (Simon, Elliott and Annie)...this is what Simon got.  Perfect!! :)
 Elliott received an airplane craft.
 Aubrey was quite pleased with this scarf...she's always wanting to wear mine! 




 I think she was done with pictures at this point!  Cute, anyway!
 One more pretty one for momma.... :)

 Confession: Her cake didn't really have a place for candles, and we all forgot about them until after I cut her cake.  In my opinion, you can't have a birthday without candles, so we improvised...she got her slice of cake with 4 tea lights on her plate. :D


 A pic of me and the birthday girl!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Such a beautiful birthday girl!