Sunday, August 28, 2011

A beautiful Sunday!



Daddy and Aubrey
My Annie girl!! (7 months old now...)
Aubrey thinks it's cool to swing in Annie's swing every now and then.

I love how this makes Annie look so little!
My baby!
So thankful for my 2 little girls. They are my world!!!


Aubrey with her craft from Library time the other day. She's quite proud of it. She keeps checking to see if any birds have eaten any yet, but they haven't. Maybe we should put it in a bigger tree?
Momma and her angels.



3 comments:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

So cute! The pic of Annie in the sleeper is dead on you when you were that age! And to think that Andrea gave up seeing Ronald Reagan to stay home and hold you! :-)

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Haha!! I'm in the middle of trying to upload that pic right now to show a comparison of the two of us. I think she looks just like me too, but most still say she's Adam! :)

Kate said...

You have some of the cutest and sweetest looking girls! :)