Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little comparison...

38 weeks with Aubrey
38 weeks with this one
I was 38 weeks this past Wednesday. Time is flying by this time around. I guess that's what happens when you have a 2 year old to occupy all of your time! :) It's been quite the adventure with having Aubrey already. She loves to talk to the baby, pat my belly, etc. I have been so blessed and fortunate to have had a complication and sickness free pregnancy again this time. I have the normal aches and pains that are associated with the 9th month, but certainly am blessed. Looking forward to meeting our next little bundle in just a little bit of time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It'll be here really soon! Arilynn sat in my lap the other day and said, "Hi, Baby!" So cute! I'm sure Aubrey will be a great big sister.

Dorcas said...

You look good, Valerie!! That Aubrey is a little doll and am sure will be a little mother to the baby :0) I saw the video on your father-in-law's phone today of her saying Scripture. How wonderful it is that she's learning at a young age!!