Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving on this Christmas Eve!

I know, it's really sad that I'm just now posting pictures from our Yount gathering that happened a month ago. We had a great time with my mom's family as most of them came to Cincinnati. It was really nice for us, because we didn't have to travel! My cousin, Craig, opens his restaurant to us for the day and we take over! There's so much food and fun it's crazy! This is our family picture from this year. The different expressions crack me up, and the fact that it looks like Will is picking my dad's nose just makes the picture even better!!! Love my family so much and am so glad we were all able to be together.

Aunt Jean brought Play Doh for the kids to play with. Pictured is Allison, Aubrey and Kaitlynn.
Aubrey with Aunt Megan
Jason and Eric enjoy catching up.
And this lady is to blame for the whole bunch! :) Love my Mammaw Yount!

No comments: