Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aubrey and her baby SISTER!







My reasoning for taking the ultrasound pictures to Aubrey's two year appointment is this: She usually freaks out when anyone she doesn't know tries to make her do anything. She wants to cling to me and cry at the thought of being taken from me. She likes familiar things, so I figured it would help. Well, ended up we didn't need to have these at all. It worked out well for the photographer though, because she was in training and they don't get to do to many maternity(ish) photo shoots during that time. It's just a "whenever they come in" sort of thing. I thought they turned out pretty cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATUATIONS ON THE LITTLE ONE SOON TO COME, LOVE AUNT DONNA

Dorcas said...

Ahhh!! These pictures are so adorable of Aubrey and her baby sister :o) Congratulations again. It was so good to talk to you for a short time this week when you called to talk to your Mother~in~law. When are you coming to Cayman again?

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Thanks, you two!

Mrs. McCoy,
It was nice talking to you as well! When we left the doctor's office (finding out the gender of our little one) I told Adam we should just make use of that vonage phone down there and call them with the news! So, after I talked to you, I let Aubrey have the phone so she told Mom, then she transferred us to Dad and Aubrey told him as well. :) Unfortunately, as of right now, we don't have any plans for our next trip to Cayman. I really wish we could have worked out Easter Convention for next year, but with that being Adam's busiest week of the year, it just didn't seem feasible. Hopefully sometime before too long though. Thanks for writing!!

Anonymous said...

Valerie, I love the pictures.So precious! Glad you and baby are doing well!!

Andrea said...

Love the "LOVE" pic!

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Cute!