Monday, April 19, 2010



These pictures are just in case you forgot what Adam and I look like. As I mentioned in the post earlier today, the pictures are from my phone, so that is why the quality is poorer than usual. The picture of Adam was taken when he was speaking at the Aldersgate Academy Junior/Senior Banquet on Friday night. He did a great job and the kids loved it! The picture of me was taken (actually to send to my mom) on the way to the banquet. Mom made my dress for Sarah Ann's wedding several years ago. I'm glad it still fit! :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

He did an awesome job! You can tell him that and thanks for me! Glad you guys were able to be there!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Thanks, Katrin! Didn't realize you had a blog. Very cool. :)

Anonymous said...

I am sure Adam did well...and I like your outfit!
Mom