Thursday, March 04, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


I was so happy when I found out that my parents were coming down to celebrate with me for a little while. My birthday was on Sunday and they came for Friday night and Saturday. We had a great time together. Thanks again, Mom and Dad! I love you!
Yep, I've been called a "daddy's girl"
We were very pleased and surprised at the fact that they brought my sister's youngest, Allison with them. Adam had tournaments here at the school so he was tied up Friday night but Aubrey and I went over to Grandma's house to wait for mom and dad to arrive. Well, when they came to the door dad was holding Allison and Aubrey couldn't have have been happier! They hugged and kissed and screamed and ran around and hugged and hugged and screamed and ran some more! You should have seen them! Aubrey was happy to see mom and dad, but wow...Alli just put the cherry on top of the sundae for her! Here they are in their matching jammies before they headed home on Saturday night.

No comments: