Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5 years and counting!

For our 5th anniversary, Adam took me to the Melting Pot restaurant. It was a very slow paced meal as it was 4-course and we cooked what we ate as we wanted it. We started off with a spinach and artichoke dip (YUM!), then had salads, then had our main course which were the foods at the bottom of the post cooked Mojo style (garlic and citrus) and to top it off we had our dessert. We should have gotten a picture of that plate...it was incredible! I chose the dip for our dessert, chocolate with a swirl of crunchy peanut butter. On the plate for dipping were marshmellows (2 covered in oreo crumb and 2 in graham cracker), strawberries, brownies, bananas, rice krispies and a slice of cheesecake. It was a relaxing evening with my favorite person! Thanks to Mom and Dad Profitt for watching Aubrey for us.
Here I am with the roses that were on the table when we arrived. Adam had ordered the "celebration package" which meant I got these flowers and they came and took our picture and put it in a melting pot picture frame. It's cute. Not digital tho, so I don't have it handy to post.
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems to be enjoying himself!
Cookin my food.
The raw food that we cooked in the pot!

No comments: