Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Fall Retreat



Every year for the past several years "my" church has had a fall retreat held at the Beulah Grove Campgrounds in St. Mary's. With living out of the country the past 2 years I have missed attending this event. We always have a great time ...playing volleyball, softball, talking, eating, talking, eating and talking and eating some more! With Aubrey things were a bit different, as I couldn't just stay up around the campfire as long as I wanted (or do it at all, for that matter!) or make my own time schedule, but it was still great fun. She loved running around the place as well as playing in the jumping castle that was set up. We ended up staying at the campground for only one night and headed to my parents house for the other night. I figured it would be easier to get ready for church on Sunday having a bathroom down the hall instead of across the yard! It was a great time.

No comments: