Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday party for Mom and Aubrey on 9/20

The birthday girls!



Bath toys from Uncle Eric, Aunt Megan, Livvy and Suzie

Her new princess car from Mama and Papa
Aunt Megan and Livvy
Allison, Aunt Stephanie & Suzanna
Getting ready to dive into some carrot cake!
Stopping for a kiss for daddy
Enjoying the moment. (Grandpa and Grandma Profitt were enjoying "being at the party" via the internet. We thank God for webcams!)
Livvy
Mom and Dad
Saying "bye-bye" to Grandpa and Grandma
Adam and I both got distracted for a minute and the next thing I knew...Aubrey was nowhere to be found. I immediately ran out to Granny's apartment because her door was open and thought Aubrey might have headed for her bathroom. On my way back into mom and dad's house I saw her sitting in the corner looking through a box of pictures!
Enjoying the new toy from Mama and Papa
Papa time!
Mama time!
4-generations

No comments: