Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I'm Still Alive!

Benny and Aubrey. Aubrey really did like Benny, but here she was exhausted after a very long day!
here's a shot of the whole group that was there.
the spread of food was amazing.
the cake was sooooo good!
opening one of the gifts that were given to us that night

I know it's been a while since I have posted anything, but there is good reason. I don't have internet access at home and am currently without my computer, so it's a bit more complicated trying to update.
Here are some pictures from the surprise going away party that our young people in Cayman planned for us. It was such an awesome time and we were so honored that they did this all on their own.


Sorry that everything is backwards. If it bothered you that much then read up again. =)

No comments: