Sunday, March 29, 2009

6 months!

I have tried to get Aubrey's pictures taken every month since her birth, although it's been a little difficult with living out of the country. I have actually been able to have most of them taken in the States. It's quite expensive to have it done here, but I did do it once - for her 4 month pictures, and I'll probably look around to see if I can find a more reasonably priced place considering it will be a couple more months before we're "home" again. Since she's sitting up pretty well now I figured we could do a beach photo shoot and then fix up the pictures and print them later. So, this is what we got!
Aubrey was pleased with her photo shoot! (Thanks, Auntie Stephie, for the adorable bathing suit!)
Aubrey was in a daze after her photo shoot!
She LOVED the ocean.


Tryin' out daddy's sunglasses.





Look at those rolls!
A few nights ago we went to Brick House restaurant for dinner. We happened to have gone here the night before I went in to have Aubrey. Our waitress was the same lady both times. I didn't realize it, but she did. She looked at me and said, "The last time I was your waitress, you were going in to have HER the next day!" So cool. Here she is acting all big stuff in the high chair!
"May I please have some ice cream?!"

9 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hahaha! This post is hilarious! Definitely a beach babe...better than a buffet babe, I guess! :) I think Aubrey has caught up to Allison in weight, at least pretty close. Definitely not height though! Enjoy the rolls. Once she lengthens out a little, they'll probably do a disappearing act. Wish I could "lengthen out" a little!

Regi said...

LOVE the beach bum pictures!!! too cute

mhunsaker said...

So adorable! What a cutie!

Andy said...

i love how chuncky she is!

Katie and the boys said...

I love the beach pics!!!!

Unknown said...

I don't know of anything any more precious than a beautiful chubby baby girl! : ) She's beautiful!

Marea P said...

What cute pics! You do realize that Aubrey will not appreciate any of her beach pictures when she is older. :) You can keep them for future blackmail moments.

Andrea said...

These are the most precious pictures! She is so pretty! I love the bathing suit...adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you commented on my blog so that I could find yours again. Your daughter is getting so big. Don't they grow up toooo fast??? Good to see your blog!!!!