Friday, July 11, 2008

good ol' sue

Here is a picture of our newly acquired truck. Traditionally, I always name my vehicles. My first car was a Dodge Shadow, which I named "The Shadow." Original, yeah, I know. Next was my Ford Ranger, named "Bill," as Ranger Bill was the only ranger I knew. After that I got a Ford Explorer that I dubbed "Meriwether" in honor of Lewis of the famed duo "Lewis and Clark." So, when we bought this Dodge Ram, we began to think of a fitting name for it. Rather quickly, the name "Sue" came to Val's mind. So, in honor of a large singer who can't sing, our truck is named "Sue."

4 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey now, don't be doggin' one of my favorite Gaither buddies!

Tamra said...

Nice truck!

Johnstown Albertsons said...

thanks for the pictures.

Unknown said...

Ha! That's funny...I don't think she can sing either!