Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy 60th Aunt Carol!!

Me and my cousin Jodelle Yount

Greg, Adam and I having tons of fun! Don't you just love the facial expressions?! By the way, my brother-in-law does NOT have the male pattern baldness. Just a side note, incase you were wondering!

Sarah Ann and me

me and my sweet hubby =)


This past Friday (the 13th) was my Aunt Carol's 60th birthday. We were all invited to a party that her husband was throwing for her. We rode over with Stephanie, Greg and the kids. We had a really fun time there. If you want to know more about the details, go on over to Stephanie's blog...she tells more about it. Plus, it saves me time!!! Anyway, we had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! How are you?? I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope things are going well. I miss you all!!

Love
Maria