Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Lima trip

Last week, Aubrey and I made the journey up I-75 to Lima. My sister-in-law was going in to have her baby on Wednesday, so we went on Tuesday evening and stayed until Saturday afternoon. (Adam had a busy week with Youth Challenge, so he didn't mind.) Tuesday night, I went over to my brothers house and watched their 2 little girls, Olivia and Suzanna, while Megan went out to do some last minute running around. The girls had a great time playing together. Wednesday around noon, I went to their house again to watch them while her parents went to the hospital for the arrival of their 2nd grandson. William Eric Nichols was born at 2:22 pm weighing in at 9 pounds and was 21.5 inches long. What a cutie he is!! I was able to go to the hospital that afternoon to see my newest little nephew while my mom watched Aubrey. Thursday, I babysat 3 of the Burley kiddos while my sister had conferences then we went shopping. That was fun! Friday, I was planning to come back home, however there were some issues that needed taken care of concerning the house that we're selling. Ended up, I needed to stay until Saturday to get all of that done. Saturday afternoon, I headed back to Cincy to see my sweetheart. It was so good to be back home again. Aubrey and I missed hubby/daddy so much while we were apart.
*I thought my camera batteries were dead, so I took pictures on mom's camera instead of mine. Turns out, when I tried my camera it came on just fine...so this is the only picture I got on my camera. I'm going to get those off my mom's camera though, so hopefully I'll get them on here soon!

No comments: