Monday, April 09, 2007

Palm Sunday weekend, my brother and his wife and son came up to visit. We had an awesome time being with them, and being with Elliott was so much fun! He has really "grown up" since we last saw him - he is now much more interactive, etc. Saturday night I taught him how to make *tthhhpppbbbbtttt* noises by sticking out his tongue and forcing air through. We had great fun doing this, perhaps much to the consternation of his parents. =) Apparently, he remembered what I taught him, for as he awoke Sunday morning he was making "the noise." Also, after Sunday morning service, as a man in the church was introducing himself and looking at Elliott, "the noise" was again exercised. I'm a successful teacher after all!
In all seroiusness, we did have a great time with the three coming up. The older we get (Aaron and I) the closer we get, it seems. Our discussions are deeper, etc. Too bad our solutions are mucky, or the world would be a sane place by the time we're done talking.
I will post more pics of Elliott soon. Perhaps even right now.

Here Elliott's giving the "Uncle Adam gives me candy and teaches me fun noises!" look.

No comments: